The peace I seek, Muhammad Ali, would stop my boxing Hers, how do we facing fate death demise make Pax Aeternis for Hers?

 


When I see the homeless women, the camping women on the streets, who too often look find cling to a man who-- presumably-- will protect them from the many risks of outdoor-living, THEN I forget all the ordeal of my own mostly-outdoor homelessness, with anewed yen to try to find a comfort for these deemable 'waifs,' who in various ways sell what they think they have for PROTECTION. . .

These girls (if I may speak of grown and less-grown fems in a tenderly diminutive way) do not deserve WHAT I GOT ON THE STREETS-NO-PLACE-MINE; I must do something, what what what something might I do?

I have a Place now, Dosker Manor on the street in LouisvilleKY celebrating Muhammad Ali; Salaam Muhammad Ali ?what way pacific might we come to aid?-- not from a chivalry implying winning Hers for keeps-- but for a friendship freeing her from want fear? O Muhammad! we were born and borne with a testosterone I hate, a juice that perps much violence war upheaval property-dispute, of which blessedly the Wombed have been 'juiced' the-less. . . The peace I seek, Muhammad Ali, would stop my boxing Hers, how do we facing fate death demise make Pax Aeternis for Hers?, questioning I say because my (always inadvertent) boxing with-her indeed for-her MUST YIELD as to me seems inexorable for what re this Wombed planet?

I am told that the woman in the pic above, a Louisville KY woman, bears the name Robin. I will do my best for you, Robin. . . my own suffering in homelessness taught me so much that for your case and all your cases I CAN WITH CAREFUL AND CAREGIVING ABET YOUR LIFE LIBERTY HAPPINESS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.