MAKING MADEMOISSELLE-MATRIX 'THEOLOGY'

 MAKING MADEMOISSELLE-MATRIX 'THEOLOGY'


Vernonlynn Stephens <vernonlynnstephens@gmail.com>

Attachments

Sat, Oct 16, 12:56 PM (7 days ago)

to Woman, me, bcc: Molly


SISTERS, I YOUR PENITENT IN RECLUSE MALE-BORN WANT TO HERE MAKE-WRIT A POSITION-PAPER BASELINING A THEMATIC BY WHICH GOD-TALK (NOT SO MUCH A THEO-LOGY BUT A NUMENAL-SCIENCE) WHICH PUTS WOMAN-KIND AT THE CENTER OF ALL FUTURE GOOD WORSHIP (WORTH-SHIP). . . PLEASE INDULGE ME!!!


I am well-ensconced as a social-scientist, by training, praxis, ideology: to many of us in my domain, USA is as industrialized as Germany, and simultaneously as religious (root, Latin= 'religio' 'to tie up') as India; I am aware that most of what passes for 'religion' here is however what Bob Dylan called the cant of a "social club in drag disguise." While my use of this phrase may disappoint those in Women'sCircle W2W who are say Christians Muslims Jews, I think now there thrusts a challenge to 'pie in the Sky' god-talk is being challenged, notably here on the Campus of the University of Louisville by the upsurge of "nones" who are "spiritual but not religious," conjoint with the pretty obvious failure of mainline Churches, yes Roman Catholic too, to attract those who are 'smart' and 'smart aleck' enough not to just kow-tow to 'party lines' no matter pizza doughnut barbecue partying and some org kindess to 'sweeten the sale' of what to me at least is a 

falsification;

I begin religion with the study of Ludwig Feuerbach, who had a special 'no pie in the sky religion' which could be called atheist, but the-better to call it strictly-anthropological, that religious ideas are projections of very human beingness; further

I begin with a notion that a return to 'paleo-worship' could be a balm for the torn religious, particularly shallow dogmatic credalism that is A THOU SHALT NOT for any freedom that is libidinal, dare I say gendered, as Feuerbach would have it so (then too Marx, Freud, Nietzsche, most secular humanists). In especial, my paleo-worship begins with a putative hunter-gatherer model, where a man-thing's function is to bring the consumables back to Her Hearth Her Garden too; Her Womb and Her Blood and Her as Fecund begins a Kosmos-center of authentic human interest, and a man hood who does not bring to the Hearth is as trivial as the gruel by which ?he? reproduces smile but I am bitter about this.

IN SUCH A WAY, I LIMN AN OUTLINE OF A 'GODDESS-TALK' WHICH IS HEARTH-BASED, WOMAN-KIND BASED, AND GOING NO FURTHER THAN THE KIND BUT FALLIBLE GODDESSES THAT DWELL IN EVERY-WOMB; PLEASE BEAR WITH ME: I AM A THINK-TANK OF ONE RECLUSE WHO IS MAD-AS-HELL AT VIRGIN-FOREVER PATRIARCHY OBEY-MEN GOD-TALK.

Thine!

vernonlynn stephens lynn stephens

attachment=> "Ludwig Feuerbach Wiki"

Attachments area


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.