DidYouGetMyLetter? NoI-Dint; one pays rent

 Love lets

letters flow awhile without guile to you

FOREVER the whim whines, and the Bouncer

SwornPoliceOfficer A-Man again bounces;

DidYouGetMyLetter? NoI-Dint; one pays rent

and sometimes overpayers strip search in strip malls 

wail but must get jail

a jilt in Church;

so I shall write. ThisLoveThisTime also sublime

winds to the Abyss

the GoodByeKiss <Hello shows

the Lip of HellInferno TharSheBlows>

So Grin let this-time love begin in the end

I did the Crime do the time. Sentence ata time 

per lovely crime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

in maxidress I ALWAYS dress. ALL I say in wholly HolyGhost gurl me max the most

amidst redlights yeller lights green; offn on the HipHop and revolving doors of jails with males and NO KOTEX (R) when the bloods on the street AND Do You Have A Cigarette can I cum stay with you tonight AND