Essai sur le don, essay the gift I gave Not@MensRea

 

Essai sur le don, essay the gift I gave Not@MensRea, Dea Mea
Dare I ask? Dare You Dare Tell Me Why 911
Solves a NonExistent Stalk on Gift for Thanx Given at anyday Thanksgiving
and awhile after You think, FallenAngel, MerdeManitou, O lemme git'm on Rape2
and watch him squirm as TossTossToss as ScarletVomit'sTossed his life Throwaway his Pump
. . .watch the bloodsump!!! JOY TO THE WORLD!!! But no Joy to me
watching You giggle priggle and me life-away in Penitentiary.
Woman=Angel=Nymph=Sprite and betimes Demon so
this lessoned me that for WhatTheH and just4spite What
incincerates eviscerates desecrates the WorshipperContrite.
Now Not@
wont I to give the bloodypump by which inwhich I live 
NotThySurgicalSadisticalShiv. . .
Your Eyes perchance greet metely, WombedOne, suffice
O Sufficience O Satisfice.
My Eyes that GreetYouGoddesses
Not@ TheTrap The Clap The Slap WhoseOccasional&CunningDevice
For NotWhorePrice, My Blood, My Life
just for my Try 2B nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.