The boobs See? Show me droopingly @

The boobs See? Show me droopingly @
Mirror Mirror against the wall
the queerest mere-est morph of all
who love; love makes MENTATIONS by me monstro monstrari monstravi
the monster making from minus mountains:
from the no thing I fashion a fancy phantom
that flounders on the fact of flop. Yet should I stop
the stopper of love's exlixing bottle THEN
sin (so-called St. Paul's spoken) steps in AND
Phun flees; sad sick psychiatry sez
See? s/he's melancholy! Mind s/he left bereft
jails cisMale for GrandestTheft:
the Desecration of Soul in Whole,
asphyxia and paraplegia of Imagination,
Stagnation's end of life with strife unending
of flop facing fact without a dream,
dire dumb decease, self-willing Desecration. . .

Mammaries thus make such milk morphology
that queer-me 'magines mighty mystic Masterpiece
always of love whose  end gives grief!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

in maxidress I ALWAYS dress. ALL I say in wholly HolyGhost gurl me max the most

amidst redlights yeller lights green; offn on the HipHop and revolving doors of jails with males and NO KOTEX (R) when the bloods on the street AND Do You Have A Cigarette can I cum stay with you tonight AND