This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

 10.15.22pm~2Saturday


This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes 

at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend,

and toward the End of this beginning I try designing

conjury for Imagination's Eye as far to see a

beauty whose Form transcends the Fall

here near a Songsinger as I try to be

encountering Thee, whose Cataract a gaze from

poetry's place a-peering as I sit

LoveLettering that River into which never the same

afoot to step (said the Sage, Heraclitus his name);

inept am I who tam`ed, sissified to love you as you need

but to that brave End ever now I strive indeed. Falling

at TheFalls now inagurates it All.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

in maxidress I ALWAYS dress. ALL I say in wholly HolyGhost gurl me max the most

amidst redlights yeller lights green; offn on the HipHop and revolving doors of jails with males and NO KOTEX (R) when the bloods on the street AND Do You Have A Cigarette can I cum stay with you tonight AND