To All Woman Kind

 There are no beings humanly that are not bedrocked in physiology; I have loved incredibly in total sacrifice when the mis-termed  'hoar next door' had taken my thousands and robbed me of the money to eat, pay the medics, reconcile-rent. The lesson thus learned would utterly be then, that a cisMale is to empty himself as She Sees Fit; I plead for the Matriarchy, I plead for the surrender of gender mine so-born and borne for no good without the void, the empty valor of knowing that She Rules.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.