Essai sur le don, essay the gift I gave Not@Office I gave, not @Valentines but with intent-- such a crime this time!

 

Essai sur le don, essay the gift I gave Not@Office
I gave, not @Valentines but with intent-- such a crime this time; 
I gave and the Gift made good garbage
a prisonsentence, a Wound; SORRY I said I'm sorry that GarbageGiven
an OldBadHabit like my loungerdress and lipstick sticks
about as long in lieu in wait AND THE COPS LUV ID

I did; ThankYouThankYouThankYou maybe this time I learned
the betternot nothingbut Give or be so.burned
APOLOGETICS that GodShe as Love puts the Heart with shove
into a Can AS IF A MANHUNTER bettersbest downunder
Loves'Landfill, and may be this kills
the SeasonOfGiving with JailUnforgiving.
SORRY I tried the Way ThisInHell made wide

bloodygood cardiocide

kills hope for me
the dope and HisCross to cut Off
Valentines anytime

(and why should I say OK as IF
maybe a 501.c3 haps AskanceHers
when NO I shall demur; Miss Take!
The YOU methought I knew got misconstrued.)

SO

Why should Hood crawl from the Dumpster
when Hearts need 4KindKind stay

Under Under Under.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.