Hail Yes Wholly Holy Queen! Yes I did pass you sometime this week whose shamemine to get on the Cross4U

 

Hail Yes Wholly Holy Queen! Yes I did pass you sometime this week
whose shamemine to get on the Cross4U steada
Hello-ing; sinning as shunning sidewayseeing notgreeting
and His Cross don't Mix and the ChildrenBase of Jesus by InseminatingArt
-- not worth His fart nor mine--
needs no other Crucifixion than this
Kissless Love, such love as Farts have
who LikeMe now give up Gifts as SantaClaws
or TitheToTitTickle eventually in any event
trick costing every cent of sense since
I gave up Smoking and took Up the Wholly Holy Smoke
Hello Yo how're Yo in Your Idea notmine
of WhadYaWant really unfeely
as many whoreprices have made Hard
desire the fire to have Pard
like me in my penury
Hello <there I go again> & to this end
watchingU turn the Screw
any Screw will do in ways not to love you
Screwy as I-DO at faltered altars anywho
sorry I missssssst U.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.