Almost we'd a Church, almost Fem enough yet Virginal? Who is THAT?

 Almost we'd a Church, almost Fem enough yet Virginal? Who is THAT?
Almost I becum Fem, was one of Them, in the GangMen yet
over and over again MALE BONDING
GRINDING GRINDING kept me stopping when hE
tried to blind me. A Church of AlmostAlmost then
and soldiered ChristianSoldiered with but men atop
as I heard Her scream. Atop is not what I mean;
the OldGoldMean of mean men overseen not
who I am; so away from HolyHolies' Jerusalem
beneath in the JohnsonGrass Catalpa Urbanized heath

TheMoonFull fills, and I allegiant
pledge to periods and 28 to appreciate
wobbly cyclic unto paroxmic Citizenship
lipsticked on m'lips. Still almost

The GirlsHost my Ghost
I love now most most Most.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.