GoatSong, yes Tragedy=> hE so came out, hose attached, and botched. The yen to go back in There TheCave that is. . .

 GoatSong, yes Tragedy=> hE so came out, hose attached,
and botched. The yen to go back in There
TheCave that is, needed a Plan B: Mother such murder bing man
bing in the can a standee 4peepee, mine ownself (now I let out it's mE)

SO
in a Sabbath of Decades, sissy, and now hE sits. Lipstick thick on lips
& scarletfingertipped see mE stand before the Mirror mirroring
O Tits like the Miss beloved, all of Em (the Way they talk&weep&gossip
tells a Woman; harmonics Holy and above tenortimbre

and I becum Member be.have
O Yes the Echo from Caves down there Theirs
direct me toward away from menshorde

into Hers Grotto-Lair. I care,
O Mere de Terre

In this RoomSunlitMorrow of no sorrow
I be sissy beyond the SacredCave
for Womb I rave. . . i sacrifice my gOAT and gloat

the mAN departsme; downsitting i pee 4U unto eternity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.