Hail, I Hail Thee, Girls!

 Hail, I Hail Thee, Girls! I am reading books of Chivalry from the Middle Ages to have learned that the Knight was utterly a macho-man, whose ability to war was paramount, whose physical strength was the deep-end of service to Fair Lady, deemed weaker, deemed to need help. 

I no longer think that the Chivalric legend as outlined above befits what TheWoman needs wants asks of men; the weakness-assumption is no longer how She presents herself, she does not need a man to tell to fight 'dragons' or 'Infidels' and the like.

With variance, I think that like Don Quixote the man for Woman needs to put up armor, needs no more to operate on the lie that She needs him more than he needs Her ;-)   . . . Yet the-more to suggest at this juncture would be the idea that-- to commence to end at Her yen-- we can befriend Hers. That as with all folk, friendships require attention to timely attention to the detail then recommending-itself, there can never be an expection that in some unspecified moment, She can drop FriendColdTurkey and intimate with another, any kind of other of Her chosing, and this all danglers cisM must applaud.

I pledge allegiance now to the Moon of some 28 days, Her Kind; I vow necessarily to rid myslf of any notion of knight-errancy to Her=> She for that does not need me!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.