I wend away so's on some NeverNextDay

 When I InMeaningWellHell try <See me, WellIntendedCisGuy?>

NoReasonWhy <For the Heart-- <3-- {Rousseau said} has Reasons>

& TheCops come again, injuncting no more be Friend, OK! OK! I say

You win, OnceDarling; the starling I'm will do TheTime

for said crimes OGirls! In my WorldWithEnd

once again FingerPrinting Sin unfelonious intent meant

I wend away so's on some NeverNextDay

You's and TheCops assay to shoo me away

with another JailStay. Such is the Way TheTruthTheLife

to define MeaningWell's strife!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.