I learn 'the Ropes,' I learn to dance; gifts from me you need-not. . .

 I learn 'the Ropes,' I learn to dance; gifts from me you need-not, do offend, and my best then would seem to obtain in yes watching I say in-repeat, and then as-if-in-a-situation you all of you need a Quixote to say a poem in a vaunt of prose. I have learned that Quixotes never get lady-fair, as she does not need a dangler to get so-crucified.

Little signs that 'you have had enough of me' are skimpy; the Police, however, will violate me for violation of your persona; these Cops are usually as suckers (like I am too) for a chivalry that was in genesis a mere bully-violence, and now as I no longer want more police-beatings, I shall merely sit at the side of your tango girl2girl as in the womansroom when you chat-- in a way that men in mensroom never do-- about love and relations all punctuated by excretions and hand-washing.

Now is the day after Yesterday; my lessons are getting inside me slowly, I am a fool and quixotic and so learn this tangodance slowly. I joy overjoy when you hello me; I can and should expect no better fitting-in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.