I like to watch You. You are Wonderful!

 I think it is time for me to break silence, Girls; the Winter Solstice and its sequelae have once again brought me to a shattering in my ideals of what I always thought was genteel, chivalrous. O I love to make sacrificial gifts to Your Kind, WomanKind, yet now I know that the best giving is as little as I am, little in money, little in the kind of 'looks' that attract => No!!!!! I am not YourType never will-be, nor does my smile go as winsomely to Ye when you as OK this-time might want a sex-that-roughs and I hate that which has ever been my roughness.

Over here, in my insular cell of being, I shall aspire NOT to give sacrifice to You, Superiors. I need to cheer as in You, Independents, I can feel Thy refusal of my meagre offerings which embellish the triviality of any thoughts I ever had to be Thy Blood Donor, to vent the red sanguinity of my ache for Ye, into a PlasticBaggedStyrofoamedGreatSea, the Indifferent Ocean where men = minimum, at very least can go into roadlitter into sewer after the little squit of me

CEASES 

as I am neither Mother nor Father, and the phishy stench DownThere of me abides, yet Watching! See I Watch you WombWork a World with Weal, unneedful of any peterpottered plaything Pandar as we wee wees all are. Surrender is sweet! I yes watch the Lesbians fixing eats, wieners and meatballs, to be fed to eunuchs who made the Cut for You, joined Your Team teeming.

No, Angels, Cherubim Seraphim betimes at Miscarriace, I am NOT YourType, I am so so so Here out of Thy Smorgasbord of SillySuckers!

I hope this is OK. I like to watch You. You are Wonderful! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.