never was a Majesty nor I made happy by CrucifiedFrenchFried Chivalry. GoodLoss! No More to score sore

 The COST
on the BALANCE, in love and love's mistake,
in my latter consideration as herein TomFools
as when the QuakerShakes to get the ache The Crossed
DoubleCrossed so CruelTooled; for WITNESS! I shuddered
awhile, AnotherLessBother the Better Her intercourse
with my more-worse bankruptcy-courtesy wellcurst
great Price nicer than my testicular Testament:

'tis the-better blood none NoMatterMattering m'phun
undone. She walks away with an ungentleman
not me naturally but See? P.P. as He pees

2Her4Her

over mE ENTHUSiastically which frees
!COSTlyLiberty! from She welllearnt 4 me
not to Give but live on betterbalance bitched by Ye
never was a Majesty nor I made happy by CrucifiedFrenchFried
Chivalry. GoodLoss! No More to score sore

Sacrificial PseudoSanctity. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.