thinking that SHE WILL REWARD ME WITH LOVE if I (like almost all men-so-born) fight for her

I must find some alternative for my guiding myth as relates to women. There has always been an under-motive in my thinking that SHE WILL REWARD ME WITH LOVE if I (like almost all men-so-born) fight for her, This illusion unworks: it would seem that all the deep cuts I make on myself to my blood's emptying IN THIS AGE usually just get Her to 911Cops.

The myth continuation holds that fight to the end I sacrifice all for Her; the worship of woman as Diva hearkens to that illusion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.