To Joelle M. Post Seeing Her SwimColdWaterWinter Au Francais I Say

 My Lesbian pleasure and Your god amighty Face and this Snow1.55am moment when
wakened by an earwax deafness and by thefts of Dignity (as if, once again I'd!)
having with cutethoughts and smiles U gave and

WOW Woman bathing nude in January north and east and French
Joelle au naturel s'appelle swimming (Ponds Atlantics indifferent
yet specifically pacific) MY PLEASURE, TREASURE
MEASURES hopelessborn he-thing makes-sing in HighRiseAparts MetrosZeroes
which Traffick traffic WindowWindWinter and Sirens (hint this means YouHeroineHymnique!)

yet IN CIRCLE IN WOODS
ART Bacchante Beauty imparts Good I hear
fearing by queering the Womb in me grow
happily toward.entirety SnowSilence

Terre-Mere the Face of TheeChorically this NowShow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.