Face a little Fem; yet the man within whiskers whispers of his story, narrative

 10.16.22pm1.34Sunday


Face a little Fem; yet the man within

whiskers whispers of his story, narrative

of genetic gonzo proclivatives

to male a me unwillingly-- for from

the testy things twaddling tip-sy

between and mean of me THERE

glares a terrible tyranny, insolent

violent that haunts me as FACE TO FACE

interruptus makes no fake;

this Fem begins

from Fall from Grace, Adam's

saddened sophistic seminality of first fecundity--

the Child of Eve in Her Eden, DISGRACE

with furry man-remanded Face

unhidden unforgiven

whiskers on this looky Sister. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

in maxidress I ALWAYS dress. ALL I say in wholly HolyGhost gurl me max the most

amidst redlights yeller lights green; offn on the HipHop and revolving doors of jails with males and NO KOTEX (R) when the bloods on the street AND Do You Have A Cigarette can I cum stay with you tonight AND