in maxidress I ALWAYS dress. ALL I say in wholly HolyGhost gurl me max the most

 MY MOTHER AND MY MOTHERS as all the angels live

where some where I live too, sometimes in heels, and plain flat shoes

these METAPHORS and addressing me as in maxidress I ALWAYS

dress. ALL I say in wholly HolyGhost gurl me max the most;

O Periods

like this recycle my morphing body vehicle

bloodless and of mackerel the Smell

tell me tremulously Thee I see ALL of ye

I become, how cum I cannot tell Ye

of the Liberty this Love does mean

i.e. Being

my titted Oval my shriveled genital-disappearing

relieving. For these pat premised proofs

I sit on It and imperfect p Unworthy To The Wholly

Holiness of Thee ALL of Ye i-do i-do 

thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

amidst redlights yeller lights green; offn on the HipHop and revolving doors of jails with males and NO KOTEX (R) when the bloods on the street AND Do You Have A Cigarette can I cum stay with you tonight AND