I waken to another You the Nth of course in that longline



10.15.22am11.21Sat


I waken to another You

the Nth of course in that longline

of Hellos; the Lady who is God in so

many ways told me so bye the bye

goodbyes... This time tho'

MAY BE

Prithee micromicro longer

IFF my song to Her

surrenders douses lingers that I in We

may enter Moment ary

merry meeting; Thus, She,

I must try to be

awhile that with smiles

picks up the Angel when She 

falls as I try as RecluseGuy

not to fall so madly to Love as fool

but sanely from this distant stool

cheer, Dear and from this distance

to chance feeling the Presence that nears

immensity that can be when Love's

friendly and so abidingly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

in maxidress I ALWAYS dress. ALL I say in wholly HolyGhost gurl me max the most

amidst redlights yeller lights green; offn on the HipHop and revolving doors of jails with males and NO KOTEX (R) when the bloods on the street AND Do You Have A Cigarette can I cum stay with you tonight AND