amidst redlights yeller lights green; offn on the HipHop and revolving doors of jails with males and NO KOTEX (R) when the bloods on the street AND Do You Have A Cigarette can I cum stay with you tonight AND

 Cold rain and tents tenting unattended women shivering

huddling with SadoSaviorSeminan señors who beat'm &

beat off nown again and THE COPS COME lots of BlueLights

amidst redlights yeller lights green; offn on the HipHop

 and revolving doors of jails with males and NO KOTEX (R)

when the bloods on the street AND Do You Have A Cigarette

can I cum stay with you tonight AND

women on the street with candy to eat and a beer

death so near Opens The Womb

sleeping in the SkyCeilinged Room NoWall too'n

less home, homeless she must undress t'get

t'night's caress from this gy just past. . . bet y'ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

in maxidress I ALWAYS dress. ALL I say in wholly HolyGhost gurl me max the most