READ MY LIPS A-PAINTED PINK AND MY FINGERS AND MY TOES THAT HERE NEAR MILKS AND HANDLED O's BETTERMENT BETTERS AS I LINK WITH THE GURL I ZYGOTED IN PRINCIPIO

 SomeWhere out There a woman wants to see me p sittingly,

and None Here so appears, but the humanoid in brassiere

LOOKS in TheLookingGlass, not darkly, not partly EitherWay

a man leftover no more brother no more bother AND so Grand

looks the Part of Hair ahead and below that grows Woman'd

and it shows.

SomeWhere in here, I the sissy I the queer feel but glow

that I grow Woman'd and it shows. . .

READ MY LIPS A-PAINTED PINK

AND MY FINGERS AND MY TOES

THAT HERE NEAR MILKS AND HANDLED O's

BETTERMENT BETTERS AS I LINK

WITH THE GURL I ZYGOTED IN PRINCIPIO

LEAVING BEHIND

THE KIND UNKIND, MALE-JAIL Y'KNOW!!!!!

This woman in me SEE THAT now but'll p 

sissy, YES beautifully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 'Place' for Me, A Place I Must Know to Keep, Off Away Gone from HelloHiGreetings, Friend!

This Nth way today, to the Ohio River goes at the beginning of learning to love again, Friend

WOMEN! ILY don't tell Any Body though, what hurtz BAD should not be mentioned.